Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Salaried Pilgrim

I have a high-bandwidth dedicated line to connect to my inner-voice. And it comes with a very powerful AWGN cancellation circuit.

I would rather pray past midnight when the rest of the world sleeps, so that He can hear me in peace... wanna avoid the early morning rush.

I believe its useless praying for oneself... if you want something, better go get it (I am speaking from my experience, may not apply to all... I have got when it came to me, and never got what I asked for, which probably means I never deserved all that I asked for).

Also note, that I have got only one life.
I wasn’t a fish/dog/bee/horse/snake/spider (or whatever) in my previous life. and I believe, my soul wont enter another mammal's womb after I die. This is it, 26 years down, another fifty odd to go, and that's the end of the story... or so I hope :D

There is no paap, no punya. God does not punish, He rewards neither... so we better take that charge instead of fishing away from our responsibilities.

Chicken and fish are not non-veg untouchables while trying to follow divinity. They are merely other creatures in the food-chain. there is no creature on this planet more sinful than human itself!

I read somewhere... "conscience does not prevent sin, but only reduces the enjoyment of it".
F***ing TRUE!

There is no epic. it is history recorded glorified.Veda's are as holy as our constitution. If you respect the shlokas, you better respect the Indian Penal Code equally.

And finally...
God did not create us, we created god... for our convenience... to avoid losing faith... to boost confidence... and to prevent self from wrong-doing.There is no one else responsible for our actions... it’s us only.

No comments: