Friday, January 18, 2008

Buzzer Round

The two people I have had maximum fights with?
Mom and Dad.

One thing that I would love to have lots and lots, just to make sure I don't keep with me?
Money.

The only place I badly wanted to get out of, and now dying to get back in?
Home.

One trait I am not sure I should be proud or ashamed of?
Virginity.

The best entrepreneural business to pursue, in my opinion, after MBA?
Politics.

My (honestly) preferred solution to jealousy?
Kill.

The most life threatening situation I have faced in life till date?
I didn't shit for 4 days straight when I was a few months old baby; had to be hospitalized and ... (let's leave it there).

The only thing about my life that I am particularly sure of?
It'll come to an end.

1 comment:

lostworld_me said...

If I were you...and had your talents...I'd be sure I'd make something out of my life....end toh aayega hi kabhi...dekha jaayega :)

Virginity is a personal choice I guess...where does pride or shame come in?

Home...Mom and dad...those answers remain common for all I guess :)

Don't talk about killing...brings back some conversations :D