Monday, January 14, 2008

Reality Check

I looked her in the eye.
Still with all my doubts, hopes and fears, after losing sleep for last two nights thinking over it.
So, what is it going to be? Is it my lucky day?

Her eyes shy away.
She tries to hide a smile, but in vain.
Her cheeks flush.
I've never seen her blushing before.
I almost get my answer. I reach for her hand.
She's unsure whether to let me hold it, but I don't wait for her compliance.
Not that she didn't like it... took a quick glimpse at my eyes as we strolled off.
"tere saath saath aisa koi noor aya hai".. OSO playing somewhere near.
I totally love that song.

She has never stood so close to me.
I could almost feel her warmth. Or was it my imagination.
I leaned over, to whisper..
I could smell her hair.
Didn't really know what all to say,
Was just thinking if I could...
BANG! BANG!! BANG!!!
what the ...??
" S a r k a a a a r"
who the ...?? shit !! it's 9:45 !!!
"Dus baje ppt hai... ABHI TAK SO RAHA HAI KYA??"